- Saturday, November 11, 2017
- 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Creekview Recreation Center, Multipurpose Room
- 5001 Humboldt Avenue North, Minneapolis
Are you raising a child who faces mental health challenges? We want to hear from you! Join the Center for Africans Now in America (CANA) and Parent Catalyst Leadership Group (PCLG) for a chance to connect and converse over coffee and refreshments. All are welcome!
We will talk about interacting with your child’s school, working with health providers, and accessing services through the county. What are the special challenges facing families new to our region?
- Free, but we ask you to RSVP.
- Interpreter will be provided.
- Children are welcome, but please let us know how many and what ages.
For more information, contact:
- Parent Catalyst Leadership Group (PCLG)
- Hennepin County Children’s Mental Health Collaborative
- CANA, Center for Africans Now in America, Inc.
- Health Care Clinic
- 763-703-5506/ 952-356-2953